Thursday, November 17, 2011

Chaucer's Pilgrims

My favorite pilgrim is defiantly the Knight. The Knight is always fighting and standing up for what he believes. The Knight goes far and wide to slay dragons and opposing army's and soldiers. One of the main reasons why I like this character more than the others is because, it relates to my childhood. When I was a kid all I did was watch castle movies, that had Knights and Squires in them73. I used to run around with my cousin and pretend that I was a Knight going to slay a dragon (kind of like Don Queote). The knight is the best.

I think out of all the characters the Monk would have endured the longest. I think if he concentrated more on religion he would become a good Monk. But if religion didn't work out then he could always become a big game hunter. Seeing as all he is good at is Hunting then the second route would be the better choice for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment